12in. & 16in. Deep Angle Bracket - (JLH-516/517/519/520)
Available in Honey Maple or Red Mahogany finish and 12in. or 16in. shelf depths. Contemporary curved designed angle brackets provide underside shelf support and allow for free hanging shelves (those with no sidewall attachment). Angle brackets are also used for hanging metal garment bars.
What's in the Box?
- Two 12in. or 16in. angle bracket.
- All hardware & fateners required.
- Installation Instructions
- One year manufacturers warranty
- Depth: 12 or 16 inches
- Height: 8 inches (12in. depth) or 11 inches (16in. depth) from lowest point on wall to underside of shelf.
- Thickness: 1.25 inches
- Available in Honey Maple or Red Mahogany finish
- 100% Solid Wood
- Available in 12in. or 16in. depth.
- Used to support underside of shelf OR attach J-Hook to bracket for metal Garment Bar.
- Curved design for styling.
- Pre-piloted for screw placement.
- Rounded edges.
Write Your Own Review