Shelf End 4-Pack - (JLH-511WC)
Shelf Ends are used to attach and support the front of the shelf to a side wall, or tower side. Use them to attach to other shelf lengths for creating extended spans or turning corners. They can even serve as a template for drilling holes to make your own adjustable shelves.
What's in the Box?
- Four Shelf End Support Brackets
- All Required Hardware & Fasteners
- Installation Instructions
- One Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Depth: 1.5in.
- Height: 1.875in.
- Width: 1.25in.
- Thickness: .125in.
- Works With: All John Louis Home Shelf Lengths
- Required Quantities: 1-2 brackets per shelf span
- 100% Solid metal
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Rounded Edges
- 4 Shelf End Brackets per pack
- Use to secure front end of shelf to a sidewall or tower side
- Use to secure shelf end to the face of a second perpendicular shelf when creating a corner turn
- Oversized to hide shelf cuts
Write Your Own Review